What are the reasons that affect the effect of centrifu […]
What are the reasons that affect the effect of centrifugal fans
Centrifugal fans are complex equipment, with air inlets, valves, impellers, motors, and air exhaust components.
In different states, the centrifugal fan effect is not the same. Therefore, different parts of the operation that do not agree, the effect of the centrifugal fan will be affected.
The debugging of the centrifugal fan is best from many aspects.
1. Allowable full high voltage centrifugal fan or reduced voltage electric start, but it should point out that the full voltage starting current is 5-7 times the rated current, and the low voltage starting torque is the voltage proportional to the square. When the capacity is insufficient, the reduced voltage should be used. Press start.
2. For centrifugal fans, you should carefully read the product manual and check whether the wiring and wiring diagram are in line; you should carefully check that the power supply fan voltage does not meet the requirements of the work, if the power supply lacks phase or phase, the ability to distribute the element specifications.
3. Test no less than two persons. One power supply and one observe the fan. When the fan is running, the abnormal phenomenon should be shut down immediately. First, check that the direction of rotation is correct; if the operation has started, immediately check whether the running current is balanced. If there is any abnormality, stop the machine for inspection. After running for five minutes, stop checking the abnormal phenomenon of the fan, confirm that there is no abnormality, and then start running.
4. Two-speed centrifugal fan test, you should start slow, check the rotation direction is correct; start the speed must wait until the static fan, and then start to prevent high-speed reverse rotation, resulting in switch trip or movement obstacles.
5. Centrifugal fan, the measurement of the fan input current is normal, and the centrifugal fan running current must not exceed the rated current. If the current exceeds the rated current, you should check whether the power supply voltage is normal.
6. The motor power requirement of the centrifugal fan produced by the wind turbine factory is that under certain conditions, the input power of the centrifugal fan and the air box must be turned on. When the inlet is opened, the motor is in danger of damage. The best fan is tested when the inlet or outlet pipe valve is closed, and the valve is opened after running slowly, so far the necessary conditions are met and the fan works if the current exceeds the rated current.