What are the main hazards of industrial fans […]
What are the main hazards of industrial fans
1. The insulation performance of the industrial fan does not meet the requirements, and no protective measures have been taken, causing electric leakage. This situation may cause electric shock.
2. Large-scale industrial fans have not been overhauled in time, and insulation resistance has not been measured regularly, causing insulation damage, and personnel touching live parts may also cause electric shock.
3. The protective net cover of the large industrial fan is damaged or the mesh is too large, and personnel accidentally enter the net cover with their fingers to contact the rotating fan blades. This situation will generally cause mechanical damage.
4. Illegal operations in flammable and explosive places, resulting in sparks or static electricity. This situation will generally cause explosions or fires.
Emergency response to accidents of large industrial fans
1. It is found that large-scale industrial ceiling fans have loose installation, displacement, and electrification of the shell. The fans should be turned off immediately and reported for repairs.
2. In the event of a personal electric shock hazard, the power switch should be turned off immediately to rescue the electric shocker, and the accident site should be protected.
3. In case of mechanical injury, treatments such as bandaging and hemostasis should be carried out immediately to prevent infection; serious cases should be treated immediately to the hospital.