Industrial fan inverters come in a variety of br […]
Industrial fan inverters come in a variety of brands and types, but the basic principle is to adjust the current and adjust the fan speed. In general, industrial fan inverters are already assembled in the control box at the factory, but some brand manufacturers' inverters are installed separately and separated from the control box. Regardless of the installation method, the installer and the customer are required to be familiar with the precautions for the use of the inverter to avoid malfunctions in subsequent use.
From the installation to use of industrial fan inverters, it is generally necessary to pay attention to the following problems.
1. When the inverter is installed, the inverter and control system of the industrial fan are not integrated. The wiring between the inverter and the operation box should be within 20m, and the frequency between the inverter and the motor should not exceed 50m. The high frequency current of the parasitic capacitor will cause the inverter to trip overcurrent.
2. Confirm the input power phase, and the rated voltage input terminal cannot be connected to the AC power supply.
3. The power supply side of the inverter must be equipped with a circuit breaker for capacitor protection or a circuit breaker with leakage protection. The inverter must be well grounded.
4. When measuring the electromagnetic contactor, the high-frequency switching machine cannot be used, and the inverter power supply cannot be directly turned on and off to operate the inverter.
5. Acceleration/deceleration setting should prevent over-current trip of the inverter. If torque control is adopted, it should prevent runaway (take the upper limit of frequency, the highest frequency or the lowest of 120Hz), and when it is less than 1/10 of the basic frequency, turn The moment control performance is unstable.
6. When measuring the insulation of the main circuit with a megohmmeter, the main power supply and all control circuits should be disconnected; when the control circuit is insulated, the external connection of the control circuit terminals should be disconnected, and continuous testing should be carried out between the control circuit and the ground.
In the use of industrial fan inverters, the above points of attention will greatly reduce the occurrence of faults. In addition, maintenance personnel need to be familiar with the common inverter fault diagnosis table, so that when the inverter runs fault, it can be quickly and accurately diagnosed and released in time. Failure to resume normal operation of the industrial fan.