Maintenance and safety hazards of large industrial fans […]
Maintenance and safety hazards of large industrial fans
In recent years, large industrial fans have played an increasingly better role in cooling the workshops and workshops. They have become an indispensable ventilation and cooling artifact for many manufacturers. Large industrial fans can promote air flow and achieve a new natural wind experience in the room. In daily use, the maintenance and maintenance of large industrial fans is also very important. Let me explain to you the maintenance and precautions of large industrial fans.
1. Maintenance of large industrial fans
1. Clean the motor. Remove the dust and sludge outside the motor base in time. If the environment is dusty, clean it once a day.
2. Check and clean the motor wiring. Check whether the terminal screws of the junction box are loose or burnt.
3. Check the screws of each fixing part, including anchor screws, cover screws, bearing cover screws, etc. Tighten the loose nut.
4. The inspection and maintenance of the bearing. The bearing should be cleaned and replaced after a period of use. The time for cleaning and oil replacement should be determined by the working condition of the motor, working environment, cleanliness, and lubricant type. After working for 3-6 months, the grease should be cleaned and changed again.
5. Check the insulating ability of the insulating material. It varies according to the degree of dryness, so it is very important to check the drying of the motor windings. The presence of factors such as humid working environment of the motor and corrosive gas in the workplace will destroy the electrical insulation.
6. Check the transmission, check whether the belt pulley or coupling is damaged, whether the installation is firm, and whether the belt and its coupling buckle are intact.
7. The starting equipment of the motor should also be wiped off the external dust and dirt in time, wipe the contacts and check whether there are burn marks on each wiring part and whether the grounding wire is in good condition.
8. Motor grounding device inspection: The motor grounding is an important link. The motor grounding device must be inspected before the motor is tested, and the grounding should be regulated.
9. There are some edge resistances in the motor. Check whether these resistances work, especially at the contacts of the resistance. Check whether there are cracks in the fan blades. If the cracks are not replaced in time, the fan blades will easily fly out due to force during the use of the fan.
10. The air valve is connected to multiple parts inside the machine. These connections are also prone to loosening. If the screws fall off, they should be replaced in time.
2. The safety hazards of large industrial fans
1. Check whether the motor head and the whole machine will shake when rotating in low gear, middle gear, especially in high gear.
2. After a long period of high-speed rotation (at least 1 hour later), you can feel the heat generated by the front housing of the industrial fan motor with your hand or other equipment. If it feels very hot, it means that the industrial fan motor has poor heat dissipation performance.
3. Look at the speed, power, air volume, noise and other parameters (the speed, power, air volume and noise of the industrial fan are proportional, that is to say, the higher the speed of the industrial fan, the greater the power, the greater the air volume, and the noise It also becomes larger, and the effect of local ventilation and cooling will be better).
4. Check if there are intermittent pauses when rotating the left and right swing heads at high speeds, and whether the swing heads are not in place.
5. The industrial fan is designed with a new tenon-and-mortise structure connection method, which has a real anti-collision function