The exhaust fan can be divided into a two-way exhaust f […]
The exhaust fan can be divided into a two-way exhaust fan and a one-way exhaust fan. Let's talk about the single and two directions of the exhaust fan.
1. Two-way exhaust fan: The switch type of this exhaust fan is a two-circuit three-position conversion type switch, one circuit controls the indicator light of the exhaust fan, and the other circuit controls the forward and reverse direction of the motor. When the exhaust fan switch is pulled for the first time, the flap of the exhaust fan is opened, and the fan blade rotates the air clockwise; when the exhaust fan switch is pulled for the second time, the flap of the exhaust fan continues to open, the fan blade Rotate the exhaust counterclockwise; when the exhaust fan switch is pulled for the third time, the flap of the exhaust fan is closed and the air zone between the indoor and outdoor is separated. Different control lights can be illuminated through the control loop to display the corresponding working conditions.
2. One-way exhaust fan: This type of exhaust fan can be divided into two types: wind pressure type and interlocking type. Wind pressure type: There is no switch inside the exhaust fan. When the exhaust fan is running, the dirty air in the room is sucked through the air inlet at the panel of the exhaust fan to form a wind pressure blow flap to open, and when the power is off, the operation is stopped. At the same time, the flap sag is closed under the action of its own weight; the linkage type: pulling the switch of the exhaust fan, the flap of the exhaust fan will be opened, and the exhaust fan is energized; when the exhaust fan switch is pulled for the second time, When the power is turned off, the flap will be closed at the same time.
Household exhaust fan installation
First, the installation of the exhaust fan must be reliable and firm, and the distance from the ground is more than 2.3m;
Second, the distance between the exhaust fan and the roof must reach 5CM or more;
Third, remember that the ceiling type should not be installed in places with a lot of fumes and dust, and should leave the high temperature source;
4. The wall with fan can be ventilated in various places, and can also be used for cooking fumes;
5. Remind everyone that when using the socket to supply power, the power cord should be equipped with a plug that meets the safety standards;
6. The yellow-green two-color line in the power cord of the exhaust fan must be grounded;
7. The power supply of the exhaust fan should be connected to the all-pole switch as much as possible;