Characteristics and application fields of industrial fa […]
Characteristics and application fields of industrial fans
As we all know, the fan is a product that we often use in the summer. It can also help us have a more comfortable environment in the hot summer, but it seems to be of little use to some relatively tall spaces. In recent years, Some industrial fans have developed rapidly, are good products, and have solved this problem well. So do you know about the characteristics and application fields of large industrial fans?
1. What is a big industrial fan?
1. Industrial fan is a common industrial machine widely used in tall spaces such as industrial plants, logistics storage, waiting rooms, exhibition halls, stadiums, supermarkets, etc., as space ventilation and personnel cooling. Industrial fans can push a large amount of airflow to the ground, forming a certain height of airflow layer on the ground to move horizontally, thereby promoting the overall air circulation. The advantage of this is the all-round ground coverage and the three-dimensional circulation of air.
2. The streamlined fan blades manufactured with aerodynamic principles and advanced technology can drive a large amount of air and generate a large area of natural breeze system, which has the dual functions of ventilation and cooling. Compared with traditional HVAC and small high-speed fans, it has incomparable applications and can be called a solution for ventilation and cooling of tall spaces.
2. The characteristics of large industrial fans
1. Industrial fan technology is a series of products specially developed for energy saving and consumption reduction, and improving the comfort of working environment. As we all know, the effect of cooling and comfort is not only achieved through cooling; the area blown by the fan also depends on the diameter of the fan, and has nothing to do with the speed of the fan. Low-speed large-diameter industrial fans combine these characteristics.
2. The propeller blades only need to rotate slowly in the air to form a continuous, silent breeze flow. The unique and efficient airfoil blades slowly rotate to produce a large amount of airflow that pushes down, thereby constructing a kind of exhaust that is almost propeller.
3. The wind speed generated by the large industrial fan is about 2-3 meters per second, which is completely calculated based on the air volume of the airflow passing over the human skin to produce a cool feeling. Too strong airflow will make people feel hot physically and mentally. The sensation of blowing and the excessively high wind speed can also make people dizzy. Only through the organic combination of body surface volatilization and breeze speed can we beautify the body's cool feeling.